Angkor Wat Tour with Lunch, Temple Pass & evening Apsara Dance Show 1 Day
Angkor Wat Tour with Lunch, Temple Pass & evening Apsara Dance Show
- Duration 1 Day
- Travel Location Siem Reap
- Tour Style Day Trip Tours
Angkor Wat, Siem Reap
Visit Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, the Terrace of the Elephants, Ta Prohm, Phnom Bakheng. This tour also includes your 1-day temple pass, lunch at a local restaurant and an evening Apsara Dance Show.
After your breakfast our tour guide will meet you in the lobby at your Hotel or Guest House and will take you to visit
Angkor Wat temple which is the world heritage site among other famous things in the world. It is really amazing! After that we will continue to visit the city of
Angkor Thom. At first we will start visit
Bayon temple. it’s the highlight temple in the center of Angkor Thom City complex. There are 54 towers with 216 faces of Budhhistsatva Avalokesvara at Bonyon temple and we continue to visit
Elephant Terrace. After you finished visiting all above temples in the morning around 12:30pm we’ll have lunch at a local restaurant next to Srang Srong. After lunch around 1:30pm or 2:00pm in the afternoon we’ll continue to visit
Ta Prohm temple which either call the jungle temple. It’s the place where Hollywood Film Company made a Movie called “Tom Raider”. Afterward we continue to
Phnom Bakheng to climb up the hill and a temple to enjoy watching sunset view. After sunset when getting dark then we come down the hill and return to your hotel or guesthouse by 6:00pm or 6:30pm. We'll then head out to see a live Apsara Dance Show.
- Departure Point: Hotel Lobby
- Departure Time: 8am
- Duration: 24h
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The sandy soil on the steps of the temples can create quite a slip hazard. We strongly suggest you wear sturdy footwear. Many parts of the temple areas are exposed, please wear protective clothing, hat and sunscreen.
- Strict Dress Codes are applied when visiting Angkor Wat – access to upper levels will not be granted if shoulders or knees are exposed. You must cover up with clothing items – a scarf or sarong will not be accepted.
- Cambodian culture is conservative and revealing clothing is not appropriate for the temples. Please be respectful of Cambodia’s culture and avoid wearing anything too revealing.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
What is Included
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Air-Conditioned Car
- Temple Pass
- Lunch at a Local Restaurant
- Cold Drinking Water and Towels
- Hotel Pick Up
- Hotel Drop Off
- 1 Dinner with Apsara Dance Show
- Bottled water
What is Not Included
- Personal expense
More Related Tours
Warmly welcome at Sihanouk Ville Port Main Gate (You need to walk from ship to main gate around 3km). After meeting tour guide and we visit at Tomnub Rolork where you will observe how most of the ...
This tour is perfect for those who want to explore the city of Battambang and its surrounding areas. This tour is customizable and you can add additional stops to your itinerary (own ...
Catch a glimpse of the glory days of the French colonial period in Cambodia. This tour will take you up to the summit of mystical Bokor Mountain, where you can discover abandoned but hauntingly ...
from Siem Reap
Enjoy a full-day tour in Siem Reap to visit some of the most amazing destinations including Angkor Silk Farm, Artisans Angkor, Cambodian Cultural Village, War Museum Cambodia, Wat Thmey (Killing ...
from Siem Reap
Take a stroll through Siem Reap's inner core and experience this small, yet booming tourist town. Begin your tour with a visit to the Royal Gardens and Residence before making your way through the ...
Explore the beautiful rural area to the north of Battambang on this biking tour. You’ll visit local families to observe the making of ingredients used for some of Cambodia’s most famous dishes, ...
Book Hotels in Siem Reap with our Top Pick!
Recommended Cambodia Tour Themes