Cruise Adventure from Phnom Penh with Evening Dinner 2 Hours
Cruise Adventure from Phnom Penh with Evening Dinner
Watch the lights of Phnom Penh come up for the night during a 2-hour dinner cruise on the Chaktomuk River. Nibble on a buffet dinner served on board your cruise boat, and pass by top attractions such as the Royal Palace and National Museum. Includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
- 1.5-hour dinner cruise in Phnom Penh
- Float down the Chaktomuk River while dining on international fare
- See the Cambodian capital from the water
- Pass by the distinctive buildings of the Royal Palace and National Museum
- Includes dinner cruise, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Your driver picks you up from your hotel in Phnom Penh in the evening and transfers you to the boat pier to board your dinner cruise.
Glide along the waters of the Chaktomuk River and take in the sights during this 2-hour cruise. You'll get a new perspective on the city skyline, and landmarks such as the Royal Palace and National Museum.
Located near the banks of the Tonle Sap River, the Royal Palace is the official residence of the King and Queen of Cambodia and a fine example of Khmer architecture. The National Museum is situated at the northern gate of the Royal Palace, and resembles a Buddhist-Khmer temple. It contains more than 5,000 artifacts.
Dine on a meal of local and international dishes during the cruise, with drinks available for purchase on board. After 2 hours, your boat returns to the dock around 9pm and and your driver transfers you back to your hotel.
Departure Point: Your booked Phnom Penh Hotel
Departure Time: 7pm
Return Details: Your booked Phnom Penh Hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- The participants will have to sign a disclaimer form before taking the activity
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off
What is Included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What is Not Included
- Hotel accommodation in Phnom Penh
More Related Tours
from Siem Reap
Cruise up the river from Phnom Penh to Prek Kdam or Roka Kaong (depending on weather conditions) in a luxury cruiser, the Mekong Tara Prince. Then transfer to a luxury, private ,air-conditioned ...
Kep is renowned for mesmerising sunsets and now it is possible to have a unique and special sunset experience. The 90 minute journey departs from the jetty of The Sailing Club as you are offered ...
from Phnom Penh
Experience the Cambodian capital at its most atmospheric on this 2.5-hour sunset cruise from Phnom Penh, including hotel pick-up. Sail out of the city for a scenic cruise along the Tonle Sap lake and ...
from Phnom Penh
Spend your evening sailing along the Mekong River on a relaxing and all-inclusive 2.5-hour cruise. Enjoy cocktails on board your boat as the sun sets over the water, before indulging in a delicious ...
from Phnom Penh
This tour is one hour and thirty minutes and will give you a great opportunity to explore the Mekong, Tonle Sap and Four Faces rivers, Diamond Island, Fishing village, stilted houses, lifestyle of ...
from Cambodia - Vietnam Tours
Discover Cambodia's bustling capital city followed by the mysterious temples of Angkor in Siem Reap. Experience the beauty of Vietnam, beginning with a visit to its charming cultural capital, Hanoi. ...
Book Hotels in Phnom Penh with our Top Pick!
Recommended Cambodia Tour Themes